1. 首页
  2. > 香港公司年审 >

银行柜员与顾客开户英语对话(银行职员与客户对话的英语)



一、兑换外币


May I help you? 


需要我帮忙吗?


Yes, I would like to exchange some money.


是啊,我想换点零钱.


what currency would you like to trade in? 


你想兑换什么钱?


I would like to exchange Chinese RMB for American dollars. Do you accept $100 bills?


我想用人民币兑换美元.一百块面额的美元行吗?


No problem, we can accept any denomination. How much would you like to exchange today? 


没问题.我们什么样的币值都能换.今天你想换多少?


Well, that depends on the rate. How much is the RMB trading at today?


哦,那要看汇率是多少.今天人民币的成交价是多少?


Its a shame you didnt come a little earlier, the exchange rate was reset yesterday afternoon. The American dollar is now worth 7.45RMB.If you would like to sell RMB, we can give you a rate of 7.35.Will that be all right? 


很遗憾,你来的有点晚了,昨天下午汇率又重新调整了.现在美元对人民币是7.45比1.如果你想出售人民币,我们可以给你7.35比1的比率.这样可以吗?


I guess, here, give me 5,000 RMB worth. I might as well exchange a little extra. Who knows what the exchange rate will be tomorrow!


我想...给我换5000人民币吧.我还是多换一点儿好了,谁知道明天的汇率又会变成什么.


二、查余额


Good afternoon, Miss. What can I do for you? 


小姐,早上好。有什么我可以帮你的吗?


Could you tell me my account balance? My account number is...


你可以告诉我我的账户还有多少余额吗?我的账号是…


Just a moment, please. Your name? 


请稍等。你的名字是?


Emily Smith.


艾米丽史密斯。


Here is your balance. 


这是你的余额。


Thank you. I want to make a withdrawal of 150 dollars.


谢谢你。我想取150美元。


Here you go, Miss. 


给你,小姐。


Thank you.


谢谢你。



三、转账


Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today? 


早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?


Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.


你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。


Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before? 


好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?


No. I’ve never made a transfer before.


没有,我早先没转过。


It’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to a company or an inpidual account? 


好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?


A company account. I need to pay a bill.


公司账户,我需要付钱。


Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as their bank’s address and phone number. 


好的,我要知道公司的名字和隐含开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。


I have all the information in this folder.


文件里有所有信息。


Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead and make the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today. 


看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。


Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.


那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,谢谢。


It’s my pleasure. 


为你服务是我的荣幸。




版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至123456@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

联系我们

工作日:9:30-18:30,节假日休息